Exhibition Dates & Times:
Friday, March 16
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, March 17
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 18
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Amenities provided to exhibitors by the XXI Conference on Spanish in the US and VI Conference on Spanish in Contact with Other Languages include:
• One standard 8’-10’ draped table, two chairs.
• Exhibit area in or near the rooms where the sessions will take place. Conference attendees will pass through this location for coffee and refreshments throughout the conference.
• Company listing in the conference program.
The cost of a 8’-10’ table for all 3 days is $100. Registration for one publisher representative is included in this cost. If you cannot send a representative, we can provide a student rep for your table for an additional cost of $150.
Instead of a full table, you may send up to ten individual books for a joint book table at a cost of $10 per book and donation of the book. You may include order forms or catalogs at no charge.
To register, please complete and submit the exhibitor application form.
The Department of Spanish and Portuguese Studies, University of Maryland, can receive shipments from exhibitors. Shipments will be delivered to your exhibit table on the move-in date. Keep in mind the following when preparing your shipment:
• All freight charges must be prepaid.
• Shipping will be accepted at the Department of Spanish and Portuguese offices.
• Exhibitors are allowed 7-days storage without charge - please do not ship earlier.
• Address to ship the material:
Attn: Manel Lacorte
XXI Conference on Spanish in the US
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
Jiménez Hall 3215
University of Maryland
Maryland, MD 20742
• All shipments must be received by March 9, 2007 to ensure prompt delivery to the exhibit space.
• All payments and applications must be received by February 15, 2007.
Outbound return shipment:
The Department of Spanish and Portuguese, University of Maryland, can return shipments provided that items are ‘ready to ship’ – ie. taped, secured, labeled. We will need your account number with UPS, FedEx, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Fax (301) 314-9752
Phone (301) 405-8233