Knowledge-based Software Engineering Environments (KBSEE)
Dr. Larry Kerschberg and Dr. Hassan Gomaa
Center for Information System Integration and Evolution
Presented at the IEEE International CASE Conference, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1995.
Copyright ©CISE 1997 All Rights Reserved.
References for our KBSEE work:
1. C. Bosch, H. Gomaa, and L. Kerschberg, "Design and Construction of a Software Engineering Environment: Experiences with Eiffel," In IEEE Readings in Object-Oriented Systems and Applications, D. Rine, Ed. Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Computer Society Press, 1995.
2. H. Gomaa, "An Object-Oriented Domain Analysis and Modeling Method for Software Reuse," International Conference on System Sciences, Hawaii, 1992.
3. H. Gomaa, "A reuse-oriented approach for structuring and configuring distributed applications," Software Engineering Journal, pp. 61-71, 1993.
4. H. Gomaa, Software Design Methods for Concurrent and Real-Time Systems: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1993.
5. H. Gomaa, "Design Methods for Domain Specific Software Architectures," Proc. Workshop on Software Architectures, International Conference on Software Engineering, Seattle, WA, 1995.
6. H. Gomaa, "Domain Modeling Methods and Environments," ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on Software Reusability, Seatle, WA, 1995.
7. H. Gomaa, "Reusable Software Requirements and Architectures for Families of Systems," Journal of Systems and Software, 1995.
8. H. Gomaa, R. Fairley, and L. Kerschberg, "Towards an Evolutionary Domain Life Cycle Model," Proc. Workshop on Domain Modeling for Software Engineering, OOPSLA, New Orleans, 1989.
9. H. Gomaa and G. K. Farrukh, "An Approach for Configuring Distributed Applications from Reusable Architectures," IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems, Montreal, Canada, 1996.
10. H. Gomaa and L. Kerschberg, "An Evolutionary Domain Life Cycle Model for Domain Modeling and Target System Generation," Proc. Workshop on Domain Modeling for Software Engineering, International Conference on Software Engineering, Austin, TX, 1991.
11. H. Gomaa and L. Kerschberg, "Domain Modeling for Software Reuse and Evolution," Proc. Computer Assisted Software Engineering Workshop (CASE 95), Toronto, CA, 1995.
12. H. Gomaa, L. Kerschberg, and D. Menascé, "A Software Architecture Design Method of Large-Scale Distributed Data Intensive Information Systems," George Mason University, Fairfax, CISIE Technical Report 1, April 1995 1995.
13. H. Gomaa, L. Kerschberg, and V. Sugumaran, "A Knowledge-Based Approach for Generating Target System Specifications from a Domain Model," IFIP World Computer Congress, Madrid, Spain, 1992.
14. H. Gomaa, L. Kerschberg, and V. Sugumaran, "A Knowledge-Based Approach to Domain Modeling: Application to NASA's Payload Operations Control Centers," Journal of Telematics and Informatics, vol. 9, 1992.
15. H. Gomaa, L. Kerschberg, V. Sugumaran, C. Bosch, and I. Tavakoli, "A Prototype Domain Modeling Environment for Reusable Software Architectures," International Conference on Software Reuse, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1994.
16. H. Gomaa, L. Kerschberg, V. Sugumaran, I. Tavakoli, and L. O'Hara, "A Knowledge-Based Software Environment for Reusable Software Requirements and Architectures," Journal of Automated Software Engineering, vol. 3, 1996.
17. H. Gomaa, D. Menascé, and L. Kerschberg, "A Software Architectural Design Method for Large-Scale Distributed Information Systems," Journal of Distributed Systems Engineering, vol. September, 1996.