ENGR107 Section 3
George Mason University
the ENGR 107 (Section 3) Home Page. Here you can find the syllabus,
assignments, projects, and general information
for the class.
· Professor: Carl G. Schaefer, Jr.
· Class meets every Tuesday, 4:30 pm - 7:10 pm, East Building, Room 122
· The design brief for the Rail Rider project is now posted.
· Preliminary Design Review class presentations are due October 19, 2010.
Lectures will be updated and posted to the ENGR107 web site at the end of each week.
1. Lectures 1 and 2: The Engineering Profession
2. Lectures 3 and 4: The Design Process
3. Lectures 5 and 6: Engineering Tools: Spreadsheets
4. Lectures 7 and 8: Engineering Ethics
This page is maintained by Carl Schaefer for ENGR 107