A Skeptic's Guide to Global Warming
By Barry A. Klinger,
George Mason University
Questions and Comments: email@example.com
- Global Warming: Is the science settled?
- Are humans changing the atmosphere?
- Is the world warming?
- What sets global temperature?
- How sensitive is climate to greenhouse
- What makes the climate change?
- Is global warming caused by humans or
- Isn't climate always changing?
- Have past climate predictions been correct?
- Are there alternative hypotheses to explain global warming?
- Is there a consensus that global warming is caused by human activity?
Last modified: 22 May 2015