George Mason University
- I will be speaking in the CRM Applied Mathematics Seminar at McGill University on October 4.
- I will be speaking in the Applied Mathematics Seminar at the University of Toronto on October 22.
- For the 2021/2022 academic year I will be a fellow at the Institute of Advanced Studies at the University of Surrey.
- My YouTube channel contains short video abstracts for some of my projects.
- On my GitHub you can find code repositories for many of my publications along with lecture notes and their associated code from courses I have taught.
- I am currently a member of the Nipissing University Alumni Advisory Board.
- My talk from Dynamics Days Digital 2020 on averaging and extracting slow dynamics from time series is available at this link.
- Click here to see a talk I gave for the University of Washington about my work on localized structures.
- The Institute of Advanced Studies has named me as a fellow for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Starting in September 2020 I will be joining the Department of Applied Mathematics at the University of Washington as an Acting Instructor.
- Tweet from the SIAM Dynamical Systems group sharing a recent preprint of my work on data-driven discovery of Poincaré maps.
- I have been awarded a PIMS Postdoctoral Fellowship to work at the University of Victoria.
- My father wrote a book about my hometown junior hockey team. For more details follow this link.