George Mason University
- Speaking in the Advanced Modeling and Simulations Seminar at the University of Texas at El Paso on March 4.
- For the 2021/2022 academic year I will be a fellow at the Institute of Advanced Studies at the University of Surrey.
- My YouTube channel contains short video abstracts for some of my projects.
- On my GitHub you can find code repositories for many of my publications along with lecture notes and their associated code from courses I have taught.
- I am currently a member of the Nipissing University Alumni Advisory Board.
- I wrote an article for the annual UW applied math newsletter titled Getting the Most Out of a Year Inside.
- The Institute of Advanced Studies has named me as a fellow for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Starting in September 2020 I will be joining the Department of Applied Mathematics at the University of Washington as an Acting Instructor.
- Tweet from the SIAM Dynamical Systems group sharing a recent preprint of my work on data-driven discovery of Poincaré maps.
- I have been awarded a PIMS Postdoctoral Fellowship to work at the University of Victoria.