Comprehensive Exam Reading List
1. Jajodia, Sushil, Anup K. Ghosh, Vipin Swarup, Cliff Wang, and X. Sean Wang, eds. Moving target defense: creating asymmetric uncertainty for cyber threats. Vol. 54. Springer Science & Business Media, 2011.
2. Okhravi, Hamed, M. A. Rabe, T. J. Mayberry, W. G. Leonard, T. R. Hobson, D. Bigelow, and W. W. Streilein. Survey of cyber moving target techniques. No. MIT/LL-TR-1166. MASSACHUSETTS INST OF TECH LEXINGTON LINCOLN LAB, 2013.
3. Okhravi, Hamed, Thomas Hobson, David Bigelow, and William Streilein. "Finding focus in the blur of moving-target techniques." IEEE Security & Privacy 12.2 (2014): 16-26.
4. Farris, Katheryn A., and George Cybenko. "Quantification of moving target cyber defenses." SPIE Defense+ Security. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2015.
5. Zaffarano, Kara, Joshua Taylor, and Samuel Hamilton. "A Quantitative Framework for Moving Target Defense Effectiveness Evaluation." Proceedings of the Second ACM Workshop on Moving Target Defense. ACM, 2015.
6. Jafarian, Jafar Haadi H., Ehab Al-Shaer, and Qi Duan. "Spatio-temporal address mutation for proactive cyber agility against sophisticated attackers." Proceedings of the First ACM Workshop on Moving Target Defense. ACM, 2014.
7. Carroll, Thomas E., Michael Crouse, Errin W. Fulp, and Kenneth S. Berenhaut. "Analysis of network address shuffling as a moving target defense." 2014 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC). IEEE, 2014.
8. Chess, David M., Charles C. Palmer, and Steve R. White. "Security in an autonomic computing environment." IBM Systems Journal 42.1 (2003): 107.
9. Alia, Mourad, Marc Lacoste, Ruan He, and Frank Eliassen. "Putting together QoS and security in autonomic pervasive systems." Proceedings of the 6th ACM workshop on QoS and security for wireless and mobile networks. ACM, 2010.
10. Alomari, Firas, and Daniel A. Menasce. "An autonomic framework for integrating security and quality of service support in databases." Software Security and Reliability (SERE), 2012 IEEE Sixth International Conference on. IEEE, 2012.
11. Phillips, Cynthia, and Laura Painton Swiler. "A graph-based system for network-vulnerability analysis." Proceedings of the 1998 workshop on New security paradigms. ACM, 1998.
12. Wang, Lingyu, Tania Islam, Tao Long, Anoop Singhal, and Sushil Jajodia. "An attack graph-based probabilistic security metric." IFIP Annual Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2008.
13. Zhuang, Rui, Su Zhang, Alex Bardas, Scott A. DeLoach, Xinming Ou, and Anoop Singhal. "Investigating the application of moving target defenses to network security." Resilient Control Systems (ISRCS), 2013 6th International Symposium on. IEEE, 2013.
14. Albanese, Massimiliano, Sushil Jajodia, and Steven Noel. "Time-efficient and cost-effective network hardening using attack graphs." IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN 2012). IEEE, 2012.