Creating an account on Motime
Creating an account on Motime is easy. All you need is an email address and these instructions.
1. Point your browser to Motime's website, http://www.motime.com. When the page opens, this is what you will see.
2. Click on the "Create your blog!" button. This will take you to the "Create new account" page, pictured below.
3. Create your username, using your first initial and your last name. In other words, if your name is John Paul, your username would be jpaul. Enter your email address and the password of your choice.
5. Verify your registration by copying the word in the box into the field. See below for an example.
6. Click the "Create new account" button
7. If you have done the steps correctly up to this point, the following message will appear on your screen:
8. Check your email. Follow the link to activate your account.
Once you have verified your account, please send your username to me at email@example.com. This will allow me to invite you to the class blog.
Once you have done the above steps, you will be able to move to the next task and Create Your Blog!