Hello, this is Hasan, currently a 3rd year PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at George Mason University. I am a member of the SAGE lab led by Dr. Kevin Moran. My research interest is primarily focused on developing approaches to aid the automation of software engineering process.
- Tyler Wendland, Jingyang Sun, Junayed Mahmud, S M Hasan Mansur, Steven Huang, Kevin Moran, Julia Rubin, Mattia Fazzini. AndroR2: A Dataset of Manually-Reproduced Bug Reports for Android apps. MSR 2021 (accepted).
- PhD student | Computer Science | George Mason University | Aug 2018 - Present
- BS | Computer Science | Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh | Apr 2002 - Apr 2007
- Graduate Research Assistant | SAGE lab, George Mason University | May 2021 - Present
- Graduate Teaching Assistant | Dept. of Computer Science, George Mason University | Aug 2018 - May 2021
- Software Engineer | Ice9 Interactive, Bangladesh | Apr 2017 - Jul 2018
- Software Engineer | Synchronous ICT, Bangladesh | Feb 2015 - Apr 2017
- Software Engineer | Dcastalia, Bangladesh | Aug 2013 - Jan 2015
- Student Intern | Daimler AG, Germany | Oct 2012 - Jul 2013
- System Engineer | Grameenphone Ltd, Bangladesh | Jul 2007 - Feb 2011