- System and Network Security, Privacy
- Software Engineering and Security
Jing Jin, Jeff Offutt, Nan Zheng, Feng Mao, Aaron Koehl and Haining Wang,
"Evasive Robots Masquerading as Human Beings on the Web.", the 43rd Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'13), Budapest, Hungary, June 2013 [pdf]
Anyi Liu, Xuxian Jiang, Jing Jin, Feng Mao, Jim Chen,"Enforcing System-Called-based Intrusion Detection with Protocol Context.", the Fifth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies (SECUREWARE'11)), Nice/Saint Laurent du Var, France, Aguest 2011 [pdf]
- Jing Jin, Xinyuan Wang, "On the Effectiveness of Low-Latency Anonymous Network in the Presence of Timing Attack", the 39th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'09), July 2009. [pdf]
- Publications before 2008 are in this page
- Student Volunteer, Registration Desk, ACM Sigmetrics 2008, Annapolis, Maryland, June 2008.
- Student Volunteer, ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP'07), Stevenson, WA. 2007.10
- System and Networking Seminar:
On the Effectiveness of Low Latency Anonymous Networks in the precense of timing attack, Department of Computer Science, September 14, 2007
- "ClientVisor: Leverage COTS OS Functionalities for Power Management in Virtualized Desktop Environment." ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE'09), Washington, DC, March 2009.
- Intrusion Detection on Rootkit, Department of Computer Science, September 14, 2007
- ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36 Plenary WG6 Working Group Progress Report, Turku, Finland, March 2006.
- Travel award, ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP'07, '09), supported by HP.
- Scholarship, ACM Grace Hopper'08, '09, supported by NSF.
- Scholarship, CRA-W'07/CRA-W'08, supported by Microsoft and Google.
- Travel grant, DSN Conference, Portugal, 2009.
How to review a research paper