I am a Ph.D. student in Computer Science at George Mason University. I got my Bachelors in Computer science and Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India. My home town is the beautiful port city of Visakhapatnam, India where I studied till Bachelors.
- Data mining for Computer Security
- Big data
Malware Characterization using Behavioral Components
>Chaitanya Yavvari; Arnur Tokhtabayev; Huzefa Rangwala; Angelos Stavrou.
International Conference on Mathematical Methods, Models and Architectures for Computer Network Security 2012 , Springer, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Advanced course work
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Software engineering for the World Wide Web
- Machine Learning
- Operating Systems
- Multimedia Data Mining
- Database Systems
- Pattern Recognition
- Concurrent Software Systems
- Applied Statistics
- Statistical Graphics and Data Exploration
- Object Oriented Software Specification and Construction
- Mining Massive Data Sets
- Theory of Computation
- Operating Systems Security